Healthy Skin in Every Step You Take
Your feet support your body…and your life. If your feet feel good, you feel good. Dry skin may cause the skin to crack, tear or fissure, opening the door to bacteria, fungi and infection. Daily foot and leg care is critical to good health and comfort.
Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment will help your feet, legs — and you — feel your very best. Your feet and legs will feel massaged and invigorated when used on a daily basis.
- Physician recommended
- OTC topical cream for the temporary relief of minor pain
- Relieves pain associated with arthritis, muscles, joints, bruises, sprains, strains and simple backache
- Soothes discomfort of numbness and tingling
- Safe to Use Between the Toes
- Softens skin fissures, callouses, corns and cracked heels
- Gently exfoliates dry skin
- Promotes healthy skin
- Instantly moisturizes
- Improves appearance of skin color and tone
- Beneficial for prevention and treatment of dry skin
- Safe for all skin types
- No known side effects
- Absorbs quickly
- Rich, silky smooth
- Naturally soothing components
- Mucopolysaccharides, bio-actives, essential fatty acids, botanical oils and extracts, anti-oxidants, vitamins
- Exclusive antioxidant-liposome moisturizing complex
- Contains anti-microbial ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
- No added water
- No steroids
- No skin irritants
- No animal testing
WHERE TO USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment generously on all surfaces of the feet, heels and legs, massaging upwards from toes to knees. For maximum results apply twice a day every day – morning and bedtime. Safe to Use Between the Toes. One jar, one month supply. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation develops for more than 7 days. Do not use on wounds. For adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor.