Integrating Diabetes and Science for Beauty™
Making a meaningful difference in your skin health and well being is at the heart of everything we do. Anastasia Healthy Skin™ products are founded on our scientific innovation that Skin Stimulation + Topical Nourishment = Healthy Skin. It is a complete, regenerative skincare program with awareness, education and management.
Free of skin irritants and toxins, our formulas feature safe, bioactive, pharmaceutical grade and natural ingredients in concentrated, therapeutic amounts to care for skin challenges and relieve the discomfort of minor pain. With biotechnology, Anastasia Healthy Skin™ stimulates and nourishes, working in harmony with your skin, allowing healing and natural beauty to unfold. You’ll feel and see the Anastasia Difference immediately.
Anastasia Marie Chehak, RDN, LD, CDE, founder of Anastasia Institute for Healthy Skin, brings a thorough understanding of research, skin biology, cell delivery, nutritional sciences, diabetes disease management and specialized diabetic skin care products. Through the joint efforts of her academic and medical research team, including James R. Gavin III, MD, PhD, Past President of the American Diabetes Association, we develop innovative, clinically effective skincare solutions. Living with Type 1 Diabetes, Anastasia’s passion is to improve your quality of life.
Anastasia Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment
compare to $35.95 Order Here
Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment will help your feet, legs — and you — feel your very best. Customers and patients tell us Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment helps with their discomfort associated with diabetic foot pain. Your feet and legs will feel massaged and invigorated when used on a daily basis. Skincare for people with diabetes.
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF KEY BENEFITS, CLICK HERE
- Physician recommended
- OTC topical cream for the temporary relief of minor pain
- Relieves pain associated with arthritis, muscles, joints, bruises, sprains, strains and simple backache
- Soothes discomfort of numbness and tingling
- Safe to Use Between the Toes
- Use Diapedic® Foot & Leg Treatment generously on all surfaces of the feet, heels and legs, massaging upwards from toes to knees as an effective foot pain treatment.
- For maximum results apply twice a day every day –morning and bedtime. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation develops for more than 7 days. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 year of age consult a doctor.